Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sydney's first hair cut




Okay-so Sydney is over 2 1/2 and just now getting her first hair cut. Poor child. She has been called a boy her whole life. Here is her after her cut. How beautiful!





Before shot. You can't tell a big difference. But it really does look better. Not as scraggly!









She did great. She put her chin down when asked and stayed real still. Brandi has a daughter her age so she was real good with Sydney.






Sydney especially loved the pink hair dryer.
I can't believe how big my baby girl is.
When we got home I said "Oh Sydney your hair looks so beautiful." and she said "Oh mommy your eyebrows look so beautiful." ( I got an eyebrow wax while we were there.) How funny!

3 comments:

Valoree said...

I'm so jealous of the many fun "girl" moments ya'll have ahead of you! Please let me borrow her sometime so I can have one of those :)

heidi said...

i bet your eyebrows are so beautiful!

Caroline said...

I know Valoree-we do have a lot of fun together! You know you can borrow her anytime!