Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Sydney went to Audrey Ragan's 5th birthday party at the Doll Shop.
Sydney and Emma all dressed up....
I love this picture of Sydney checking herself out in the mirror.
Birthday girl is towards the top on the right side in the orange.
Jordan's 5th party was at Tumbling Tides. This is the first donut birthday cake I have ever seen. She does not like cake, but loves donuts.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
I have the best sister in the whole world! Well, all my sisters are great, but I have to brag on Valoree. Hudson and Sydney love to spend the night with eachother. It was Sydney's turn to go to Hudson's. Well, when Valoree came to get her she decided to take John Evan too. So, I had a night FREE FROM MY KIDS! Wow! It was awesome! It was so last minute so Chris and I went to Bento to eat and then to NY & CO. The best part was waking up Sat. morning and only having to get myself ready for the day. The worst part was not getting to peek at them right before I went to bed. Thank you so much Valoree! You are awesome!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
10 years ago...
I was 18 years old living with my roommate Angie at Country Club apartments. Chris and I had been dating for two years. I was working at Food World, Pepitos (as a hostess at night) and attending classes at Shelton Community College. I partied a lot and was having the time of my life!
5 things on my to-do-list today:
1) Teach spin @ 8:30am
2) Go to playgroup @ Jennifer's
3) Wipe noses and hinies for my babies all day
4) Try to get caught up on my mountain of laundry
5) watch LOST
If I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would hire a maid, a personal trainer, personal hair stylist and somebody to pick out my clothes. Pay off my house and any other bills for me and my entire family and Chris's family. Give money to friend's of mine that struggle with money. Give to the hospital NICU unit or whatever foundation to help this unit! Buy a pontoon boat and a lake house. Pay for kid's college and missions. Oh there is just so much I would do!
Three of my bad habits:
1) Biting off the skin around my fingernails
2) Letting my housework and other things pile up
3) Not appreciating Chris
3 Places I've lived:
1) Greenville, SC
2) Tuscaloosa, Al
3) okay-maybe there are only two
5 jobs that I've had:
1) cashier and office clerk at Foodworld
2) hostess at Pepitos
3) Front Desk at Hampton Inn
4) Chiropractic assistant at Tidwell Chiropractic
5) office clerk and office manager at Lighting Plus
Now I have the best job EVER .....a mommy!
5 things people don't know about me:
1) I am going skydiving on March 15th with my Daddy
2) I used to date Valoree's brother-in-law
3) I will not under any circumstances eat a hot dog. I have come a long way to beable to even prepare them for my children.
4) I wish I could dance and be on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?
5) I have a thing about my pinky toe. I can't stand for anyone to touch it! I have also had to have my ingrown toenail cut out twice on my big toe. It was VERY painful so now I have really ugly feet!
I'll tag Tammy again and Beverly and Ashley.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Tammy invited us over last Monday to do a craft and eat cupcakes.
Sydney and Anna decorating cute little foam door hangers.
John Evan and Luke looking at a book.
The sweeties in their Valentine clothes.
We went to Chris's mom and step-dad's house Wed. night for dinner and then Sydney spent the night with them. They made cookies and the next morning made cupcakes.
John Evan was a good helper too.
Plain, simple, and very few words!
Plain-the opposite of the love I have for you
Simple-it is so easy to love you
Few words-what I add to conversations.
I love you, Chris
Isn't that sweet? I hope he does not mind me sharing that. Those of you who know him know that he is a man of few words!
I asked Sydney to tell me what she loves about her daddy so I could write it in a card for him. These were her exact words.
1. You are so sweet to me
2. You help me ride my bike
3. You let me work with you
4. You like for me to work with you
Isn't that sweet?
I don't know if Drew just doesn't like to get his hands messy or what, but he had nothing to do with it! He hid behind the wall the whole time.
John Evan thought it was the best thing ever and was covered in paint. Thankfully it all washed out of his clothes.
The final masterpiece
Sydney did not get a drop on her pretty pink dress.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Congratulations to Kim, Chris, Madison, and Jack
Kate Morris M.
6 Facts about me.....
1. I have a certain routine that I have in the mornings. I wash off in the shower in a specific order so I don't forget to wash anything! I always have to clean my ears with a q-tip right when I get out. I hate to be out of q-tips.
2. As a child I used to rock my body back in forth in the car (sometimes on the couch) EVERYTIME I rode in the car. It drove my sisters crazy and they would make jokes about me doing it on my first date. I remember one time riding to pick up Valoree from 8th grade and some boys seeing me and laughing. I was so embarassed. I finally grew out of it, but sometimes still do it on long trips. John Evan bangs his head in the crib to go to sleep? Ya think he got that from me?
3. I am at a stage in my life where I am addicted to TV and internet. I DVR several different shows and will stay up long hours watching them. I also spend a lot of time reading blogs and checking e-mail. I have no excuse for my house being a mess! I hope this addiction does not last forever.
4. All of you know that I don't cook. I may cook an actual meal like once a week. The rest of the time we eat frozen meals or eat out. I just don't like trying new things just for them to turn out bad. It is a waste of time and money. Luckily, I have a loving husband who will eat anything!
5. I like to put chips on my sandwhich. The best is plain chips with pb&j or turkey and cheese, but other combos work too. Sydney is starting to do it too and Chris thinks it is so gross!
6. I love to put in a CD and sing loud and dance around with the kids. I know I look stupid but we have so much fun!
So, this was not very interesting, but I am not a very interesting person! Sorry!
I tag Beverly, Ashley, and Tammy
Sunday, February 10, 2008
This picture was taken Friday morning.
Drew stayed with us for a little while Friday morning and then spent the night Friday night. The kids had fun together. This was Drew's first time to spend the night away from home and he did great!
Mary's THREE boys!
Drew likes to hold Colt for just a second and then pushes him away.
Congratulations! He is beautiful!