Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Growing like a weed


John Evan had a check up today. He is 11 weeks old. He weighs 12lbs and 12.5 oz and 23 1/2 in. long. He is in the 75th percentile for height and weight. He had to get 4 shots-poor thing. He did really good-he cried real hard and then as soon as he got in the car he went to sleep. Then me, Sydney, Heidi ho and Raegan went to Guthrie's and he cried pretty loud almost the whole time. It was pretty embarrasing. It is amazing how fast they grow. He smiles so big and coos now. It is the sweetest thing and makes all the sleepless nights well worth it!! I love my kids !
I hope to post pictures of our beach trip soon!

2 comments:

Valoree said...

Yea! New posts! I've been having withdraws since ya'll were out of town. I can't wait to hear that babies sweet noises. I love coos :)

heidi said...

i wasn't embarassed by that sweet babies squeals. it was like angel's music. i know that everyone staring at us though so too! why else would they be staring???