Tuesday, September 12, 2006

First game




13-10 ALABAMA
The new stadium is beautiful.
Chris and I took Sydney to her first Alabama Football game on Saturday. She had a lot of fun! We got to our seats about 30 min. before kick off and she danced and yelled "Roll Tide"! Then about 20 min. into the game, she said she was hot and ready to go home. But-she hung in there and stayed the whole time. She really liked the chearleaders and got real excited when Chris stood up. It was miserably hot and her head was soaking wet! Thanks to Valoree for keeping John Evan so we could go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh, how adorable does sydney look in her Cheerleader outfit!? She looks like a big girl. What a fun(but sweaty) family outing. That makes me sad not to be there on game day. -kim

Valoree said...

Those pictures are so good! I so need a new digital camera! Ya'll do look pretty hot though. Cute post. I was happy to keep John Evan and I'll do it again anytime :) Sydney, too :)