Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cute kids

Here are just some random shots I wanted to share.


We got John Evan a new toy and he loves it. It plays music and lights up when he kicks it. $10.00 at Little Lamb's. I love consignment sales!
Here is the Little Man after church on Sunday. I love this little outfit. He has a red face because he had been asleep in the car. Thanks to Jaymi Ritchie for the cute outfit. Her boys always wear vests to church and always look so cute.
John Evan had his first cereal last night. He did So good. He ate like a pro. He kinda started sucking at the spoon at first and then shortly got the hang of it.
Here is Sydney and Anna "swimming" in the toy box. This is the Anna from church as Sydney would say. I kept Anna this morning and they played so good together! When Sydney woke up Anna was already here and she just ran up to her and gave her a hug and started tickling her and said "Oh Anna!" I wish I was that happy first thing in the morning!
Sydney is holding the passy in John Evan's mouth. As you can see she never took her eyes off the TV. He was playing in the floor and started getting fussy. She is such a big helper!

My children are precious-but ofcourse I think that because they are mine. I am thankful to be a mother!

2 comments:

Valoree said...

Those are sweet pictures. I love the one of Sydney holding John Evan's passy!

Anonymous said...

i love the vest outfit. i wish more adult children(read=husbands) wore outfits like that!