Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas is here

Meghan and I took the kids to the mall and decided to stop and see Santa. I could not believe that Sydney sat in his lap. She would not talk to him, but atleast she didn't cry. Ofcourse, when we were on our way out if the mall, Sydney wanted to go back and talk to him. The picture I bought actually has John Evan smiling.
Every Tuesday morning we go to the library for story time. Sydney loves it and feels like such a big girl cause she goes in by herself. This week they did a Christmas craft. Here she is coloring her snowman.
Here are the baby brothers hanging out.
Sydney always has to go throw money in the fountain before we leave.

2 comments:

Valoree said...

Ya'll always so such fun stuff! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!! I wish my kids were as happy as yours are.- Meghan