Friday, December 14, 2007

We went to see Santa at the mall. Sydney ran right up to him and started talking to him. I was so proud! John Evan was a different story! Needless to say there will be no pictures of him! The mall got a new Santa and he is not near as creepy!

The kids writing a letter to Santa.
Being sweet
Daddy is proud that Sydney likes his duck decoys!
You can't really tell, but John Evan's hair is starting to grow and it has a tiny bit of curl to it! So cute. No Richard-this is not a mini mullett!


Two Saturday's ago we ran in the Jingle Bell Run in Birmingham. It was so much fun! This was by far the biggest race I have been to. There were several hundred runners. We all had jingle bells attached to our shoes so the bells rang as we ran. Thank goodness I had my music playing cause that would have really gotten on my nerves! This was the first race I have done without Chris and Chad and I missed them being there! My time was 31:43. Again, I was proud that I was able to run the whole time! Meghan and JesseAnn did the race too! Thanks Ashley for signing us up and thanks Karrie for keeping the kids.


All the grandkids had a blast playing in the leaves at Momma's.
Drew, Shelby, and Sydney making leaf angels.
Happy 5th birthday Hudson! We love you!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so see John Evan freaking out over santa! I would have loved to see that! Love the pictures of all the grandkids in the leaves! I didn't even know you took that!
Valoree

Anonymous said...

I still think that Santa is a little creepy. He didn't talk much to Anna. What up with Santa these days???

Meghan said...

I am so glad that John Evan freaks out at someone other than me. Cute picture of Sydney with Santa! Thanks for having a picture of me where I look half way decent.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Sydney is wearing the cutest dress ever. Where did you get that dress and black plaid shirt?

Caroline said...

Adella-The shirt is actually green and white plaid. I got the outfit at Cute As a Button. It's a little children's botique downtown. They have the cutest stuff!

Debbie said...

Taylor did great with the Santa at our ward Christmas party. She just sat there and looked at him the whole time, but a few days after that I took her to see Santa in the mall, and as soon as I put her in his lap, she started crying. She calmed down long enough to get a picture, but she was still not very happy.