Saturday, May 02, 2009

Easter 2009

I am posting part of our Easter week.
My whole family came over after church on Sunday and we ate spaghetti, salad, bread and yummy bananna pudding. Then we did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was so good to see Daddy who had just gotten back from Germany days before.
John Evan hunting eggs



Colt was so cute carrying around his basket.

Drew showing off his egg


Chandler and Hudson

Shelby and Kaitlyn


sleepy head looking at her basket Easter morning



all in blue

Evan sporting her sunglasses

Our attempt at a family picture. John Evan was too busy playing and eating candy to worry about a picture!



John Evan checking out his loot from the Easter bunny

I went to Sydney's preschool for their egg hunt.
This little boy is always so sweet and plays with John Evan.
running to find eggs



All the classes met in the chapel and the director talked to them about Jesus. They got to look inside the tomb.


Luke, Ashlin, and Sydney
Sydney's class



More to come............

5 comments:

tracyp said...

SO fun!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! And are those VHS tapes the Easter Bunny gave the kids? Man, he's behind the times :-)

Dawn O.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

So cute. I just love their outfits.

Tesney said...

Hey girl...had to go private. Shoot me an email and I'll add you.
tesneydavis (at) hotmail (dot) com

Caroline said...

Dawn-Ha Ha! I knew someone would notice that! I got them at a consignment sale for next to nothing! The kids don't care at this age!