Friday, May 26, 2006

Evan's nursery






I wanted to share some pictures of Evan's nursery. I fell in love with the bedding as soon as I saw it. I assumed I would use turtles when I found out it was a boy, but I just loved the dragon flies so much. Kim M. made the curtains (unfortunately the pictures don't do them justice). I don't know what I would have done without her. She is amazing and can do anything! She also made a window valance and a toilet seat cover for his bathroom. Thank you-Kim! When Chris and I were hanging his name above the crib-all I could think about was that he was going to be ripping all that stuff down before long! Also thanks to Daddy and Andy and Kim for painting his room! I love the way the color turned out. We can't wait until Evan gets here!

1 comment:

heidi said...

caroliiine, that looks great!!! i can't wait until i have a house and can decorate it like yours. i imagine that the nursery at britney spears's house is not quite HALF as adorable! and chris is a much better daddy than k-fed. but can chris rap???