Friday, June 02, 2006

John Evan is here

We are pleased to announce the arrival of John Evan Sprayberry. He was born on Sunday, May 28th @ 9:05pm. We weighs 8lbs 3 oz and 20 in long. His delivery happened so fast, but everything went great. Sydney is SO excited! Thank you so much to Valoree for keeping her while we were in the hospital. We are happy to be home and just trying to adjust to being a family of four. As soon as I get a second I will post some pictures. John Evan is waking up!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Thank you Jesseann. How are y'all? When will you be back in town?
We are getting plenty of meals, so I guess I will let you slide this time!

Caroline said...

Thanks Janice for ALL the comments. HaHa. I didn't figure everyone wanted to see a picture of my pink toes. But I got a lot of compliments on them in the hospital!