Sunday, June 04, 2006

Family of Four

Chris and I were talking and I said something baout the three of us-and then had to stop and think "Oh yeah, there are four of us now!" How crazy. Here is our happy family.
Sydney is so proud to be a big sister. She is doing great. She walked right into the hospital room with her hands stuck out and asked to hold him! She has shown no signs of jealousy, but we will see how things go when Daddy goes back to work!
Going home was an ordeal, but we made it. John Evan slept the whole way home!
Do you see any resemblance? I don't.
It is so amazing to experience child birth! I love him so much.



Things are going good. Momma has been so much help. I know she is tired of doing dishes and laundry, but it is amazing how many clothes John Evan goes through!

I know we confused a lot of people with his name-but we will just have to add John to his nursery wall!!!!!
He is such a John Evan.
More pictures soon!

1 comment:

heidi said...

your family looks so sweet! i missed you at church today. don't worry, you didn't miss anything too dramatic! but you know i would fill you in if you did!