Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My baby is 3!

BEFORE
Sydney Kate turned 3 on November 6th. It is so hard to believe it has been 3 years since she was born. I can remember the first night home from the hospital and Chris and I were saying "What were we thinking?" She cried ALL night! Sydney has been such a joy in our lives! She has always been a sweet little girl. I can't imagine not having her in my life. She keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing. We never know what is going to come out of her mouth next! God has blessedme with a wonderful daughter and I look forward to many more years filled with joy. I am anxious to see what the future holds watching Sydney and John Evan grow up together!

AFTER 8 pounds and 19 3/4 in. long born @ 12:05pm

5 comments:

Valoree said...

Wow how they change! That doesn't look anything like her!

Ashley said...

She looks so different with her blonde hair from her baby pictures! Your family is so beautiful. I'm such a proud aunt! I loved mom's idea about having her and Shelby throw rose petals before we were announced at the reception!

heidi said...

at first i thought you were announcing baby #3. i was shocked! i haven't been gone that long!

Valoree said...

P.S. Your hair was soooo cute!

Caroline said...

Heidi-now you know better than that! You gotta work on #2 first!
Thanks Val and Ash!