Tuesday, November 21, 2006

WHERE IS JOHN EVAN?


Can you find him? I couldn't. Okay-big boy has been sleeping in his bassinett until about a week ago. He was doing so good sleeping through the night and I didn't want to mess things up and everytime I tried to get him to sleep in his crib he would wake up. You can only imagine how squished he was in that little bassinett. SO, I finally decided to move him. The next morning I went to check on him and at first glance I thought maybe Chris had moved him. Then I realized his face was under the quilt that was hanging on the back of the crib. How funny!

4 comments:

Valoree said...

How funny! I bet you laughed out loud big at that one!

Anonymous said...

How Funny. He does blend in with that blanky because of his sleeper!

Beth said...

The anonymous was from me! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe his face was under there. I could hardly tell where he was in your picture. That is so funny!-Meghan