Wednesday, February 14, 2007

John Evan is crawling!

This is random, but I just had to share the beautiful tulips that Chris got for me and Sydney. We were so excited and surprised. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! John Evan has been scooting and pushing back for several weeks now. Well, today he decided to crawl forward! He is so cute! We all saw it and Sydney gave him a big hug and said "I'm so proud of you!" He is 8 1/2 months old and that is exactly how old Sydney was when she started crawling. Well, I gues it's time to rebabyproof the house!


More friends
Sydney and Anna with their "Cheesy" smiles
John Evan and Luke-they are going to be the best of buds!

I just have to share how great it is having two kids. It was really hard at first and I thought I would not make it. Now it is wonderful. Don't get me wrong-it is still tough.. But just seeing John Evan and Sydney interact together is well worth all the bad days. John Evan is constantly watching Sydney and she loves to make him laugh. They are just amazing together. Okay-I guess I am just a proud mom!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Too cute Caroline! I'm so glad he's crawling! I miss that big boy!

heidi said...

crawling all ready? it seems like he was just born! that's it! we just have to come for a visit!

Anonymous said...

Really cute pictures. They're growing so fast!
Valoree

mcamp said...

Hey Caroline! It was so great to see you. I feel like such a dork. I should've talk to you more I was retarded. I think I feel like I haven't been gone long enough to feel like I'm just a visitor you know. It's so weird. Well I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you more.

Meghan said...

What a wonderful husband you have!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.