Monday, February 05, 2007

My neice, Shelby, turned 3 on January 29th. She had a Dora birthday party at the park. The kids had a lot of fun playing!

John Evan trying to stay warm!
Birthday girl patiently waiting on her cake!
Opening presents.


At church, I work in a Presidency with 3 other women where we plan activities for the youth in our area. On January 20th, we had an A.R.M.Y. (A Righteous Mormon Youth) youth conference. It was really fun! We had everything decorated real cute and we even had a real Army Hummer outside. I hope the youth learned a lot!

Me, Annie, Teri, and Edie all decked out.
Sydney decided she wanted to dress like me even though she was just going to Gran Gran's. How cute!

Our second cousin, Jackson, turned 1 in January. He had a Cowboy birthday party. It was so cute! All the kids were dressed up and they had so much fun.
Birthday boy taking a ride.
Cowgirls.... Sydney and Emma
I thought this cake was so cute!

6 comments:

mcamp said...

John Evan is so cute..my mom told me that they were sitting in front of you during Relief Society and he wanted a bottle was just going crazy watching you make it and then sucked it down within like a second.

I can't believe how big Sydney has gotten.~Kim

heidi said...

tell me when y'all finally get your family picture done in all camo. it would be GREAT!!! the four sprayberry floating heads and meg!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much Shelby looks like Elizabeth. What are group at church was the youth thing you did? I bet you guys did a great job. I remember having such a great time doing things with you at your church when we were younger.
--Jenny Diab

Anonymous said...

I meant "what AGE" were the youths at church. typo, sorry! --Jenny

Valoree said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Syd in her camo with her pink shirt and pink hairbow!

Caroline said...

Jenny-the kids were 14year olds-seniors. I know it is crazy to think I am now planning the activities when I feel like I should still be young enough to participate in them!