Sunday, June 24, 2007

Finally

Finally I am posting some pictures of the house. Every time I though to take pictures, the house was a wreck. So, I finally decided that it didn't matter because it just looks "lived in"! Anyway, the pictures are not that great. The house is prettier in person. SO, come see it!

Here is our new armouire in our bedroom (beautiful in person)

Our messy desk with Chris' ducks (I couldn't talk him into hanging them in the garage)
Dining room looking into the foyer. The table is full of pictures to be hung.
Foyer looking into dining room
One of my favorite things about the house is all the neat details. Here is the top corner of the trim around all the doors. All trim is painted cream and the walls are a dark Khaki.

Master bathroom (love the tub!)


Breakfast room

I love our new table. This is a close up of the detail on the chairs
I love the thick legs!
Kitchen

Kid's bathroom



Playroom
Living room (we are planning on getting a family picture made to hang above the fireplace)



John Evan's room


Sydney's room (she wants to paint it pink)





Well, I hope you enjoy! Sorry it took so long to post pictures!
Come see us!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Yummy bathtub. What's with the elephant on the wall? Is that a new picture?

Valoree said...

You're right. The pictures don't do it justice. Is that picture the one Chris bought that you said was his Father's Day present? Ya'll have hung a lot of stuff up since I was there last.

heidi said...

i am so jealous! what a beautiful house! i would never have playgroup there. ever.
all the details are GREAT! i especially love the bra hanging from the back of the closet door in the bathroom pics! made me feel right at home!

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous too! beautiful! love the tub. nobody cares if your pictures show that you actually live in your house! i'd think it was weird if your house looked like a museum. mine will never be clean, and i don't even have kids!

Leah Mc. said...

Heidi is hilarious..hilarious! Caroline, I miss you so much! I was truly sad to see your running pictures in the Fitness One lot...it reminded me of old times! I sure do miss Syndey and John Evan and can't wait to come to t'town to visit. Gorgeous house!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Your house looks like it is beautiful. I am so happy for you and Chris yall have a beautiful home and family. Congratulations!!