Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Random

Sydney started ballet class a couple of weeks ago. She loves it! She is so cute when she comes home and shows Daddy what she has learned.

Emma and Sydney



My friend, Nicole, and her family came to Tuscaloosa to visit. They are from Germany, but they are currently living in Florida. She said it is like being on vacation every day. SICKENING! It was so good to see them and I miss her a lot!

Nicole and Jenny (hiding her beautiful face)


Fabienne and Sydney
Kim, Madison, and Jack came to visit again! We had a lot of fun! Thanks guys!
Family Day at Mercedes






John Evan wearing his tool belt that he got for his birthday


2nd 5K

This race was definately a lot tougher. There was a really big hill at the end. Again, my goal was to run the whole time and I did that! YEAH! My time was 31:56 (1:28 faster than last time) I told Chris to go ahead with out me. I wish I would not have done that. About half way through the song"Wish you were here" came on my MP3 player and I was so wishing he was there beside me. IT makes it so much easier to have a partner! Can't wait till the next race!

Me and Chris before the race


Me and Meghan after the race (ofcourse she beat me!)
Chris, Chad, and Chad's friend

Chad and friend bet $50 on the race. Let's just say Chad lost $50 that day!



Last bit of news...........
I am an official LIFETIME member of weight watchers. I have lost over 30 pounds and I feel great! I would like to lose 6 more-so wish me luck. I LOVE to excercise and I am going to work hard to keep the weight off!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so proud of you! You don't just look great to have 2 kids, you look great period!

heidi said...

what a post! so many accomplishments! i love to hear that you are doing so well. you're the best. chris is a lucky man. you should tell him often!

Valoree said...

Good job on your 5K! I always admire someone who can run! That's great that you enjoy it and it's something you and Chris can do together. Congrats also on your weight loss! That is so exciting and you do look great!
John Evan looks so proud with his tool belt. He's so cute. And Sydney with her ballerina UNIFORM :) on. I am a proud aunt.

Anonymous said...

I can not believe you lost 30 pounds. Where were you hiding it? You look great! I want to see some before and after pictures. You inspire me!