Saturday, July 12, 2008

Angie and Chris

There is something crazy going on with my blog and I am not able to put text between my pictures. Wierd!

My great friend, Angie, got married in Waynesville, NC on July 5th. Valoree and I headed off on the 4th @ 6am. We got a little turned around so it took us about 7 1/2 hours to get there. The good thing was we had so much fun laughing and talking that it seemed like we were in the car for like 30 minutes! I have decided I want to travel with out kids from now on! HAHA!
Friday night we had the rehearsal at the chapel and then a great barbecue dinner at the groom's parent's house. It was so neat to be up in the mountains. Angie's family is very sweet and it was great to meet her parents, brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. Jhase was the ring bearer and was absolutely precious!
Angie, Valoree, and I stayed in a hotel room together. It brougt back so many memories of us living together! I miss that! We had an awesome balcony that overlooked the golf course.
We got started early on Saturday morning with a complimentary breakfast. Then we headed to Belk to get our makeup done at the Clinique counter and then to the salon for our hair. Thanks to the GPS we could find our way around the beautiful town. That is definately the next thing on my wish list! Then we headed to the chapel for pictures. Angie looked SO beautiful and SO happy! The ceremony was perfect. Our flowers were beautiful and everything just went great!
After more pictures we headed to the Country Club for the reception. We had a YUMMY dinner, great company, and some fun dancing. The three of us did some really neat pictures out on the golf course. I can't wait to see them!
After an exhausting day, Valoree and I stayed at the Bed and Breakfast with Momma and Daddy. That was fun allthough we didn't get much sleep. We had a quick trip home in just 6 hours.
It was so good to see the kids! John Evan looked like he had grown and Sydney said, "Momma-I have not seen you in SO long!" Chris did great with the kids. He took them to his uncle's house for swimming and a cook out for the 4th. They also did some fireworks. I hate I don't have any pictures of them in their matching 4th of July outfits!
Thank you Angie for letting me be a part of your special day. It was PREFECT!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You put up a lot more pictures than I did! I can't believe you put that one of you laughing and my big ole nostrils! It was a great trip! Thanks for everything!
Valoree