Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Part 6


We played putt-putt golf one day. It was fun! JE pretty much just walked around trying to steal everybody's balls!
Chris "teaching" Sydney to putt.

JE trying to putt
Elizabeth's family playing
Posing infront of the blue fountain
One day we went on a Pirate Cruise. It was really a lot of fun for the kids. It took about 2 hours and they had very organized activities planned out for the kids. They had a watergun fight, shot ball cannons, did face painting and tatoos, searched for the treasure, and danced.

All the workers were dressed as pirates and the captain even talked like one!











I guess this will be my last beach post. I'm sure eveyone is tired of hearing about it!

One more thing that was so great is that Chris and I were able to run together. It was so nice to beable to run with the ocean in view! Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids in the mornings so we could run!

Overall, we had a WONDERFUL vacation! Can't wait till next time!

5 comments:

Jessica Anderson said...

what a fun trip! I'm jealous, that's for sure! Are you and Mary related somehow?

Caroline said...

Mary is my beautiful younger sister.

Mink News said...

WOW! Looks like a really neat trip. I love the beach and summer time, its the best! Your family is so cute... I love the family picture!
I feel like its been forever since I saw ya'll!

Elizabeth said...

How totally fun!!! I want to go on a pirate cruise!! I have very much enjoyed reading up on your fabulous vacation. :)

Cheyenne said...

You always take sooo many pictures! I should be more like you. My favorite picture is of the profile of Sydney (in her awesome sunglasses) and Chris. It's so clear and vivid.