Monday, October 20, 2008

BEWARE

BEWARE:
Below are A LOT of pictures of my kids. If you don't think my kids are cute(which I don't know who wouldn't HAHA) you might want to skip the next couple of posts. My dear friend, Amber, is starting a photography business and did a photo shoot for me. Check out her website @ www.asphotographyonline.com She is running a great November special. Check her out!
My future JCREW model!

Hudson was with us that day and we also got some great pictures of him!



I love their barefeet! John Evan up on his tippy toes and Sydney showing off her pigeon-toedness!
love her hand on his back
LOVE THIS
jumping-his favorite thing to do inside and out!


my little poser!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caroline, those are beautiful! I love the way they're so natural. Now I know I have to get Amber to do some for me! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Those are so good! Your kids are beautiful! Mine is, too :) Thanks for keeping Hudson that day!
Valoree

heidi said...

yea! what beautiful children. and what a beautiful setting. just lovely. like storybook.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Love the picture of John Evan with no shirt on. He looks just like a little Calvin Klein model.