Monday, October 06, 2008

Railroad Express Pumpkin Patch

Chris and I took the kids to Calera, Al to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. Can you believe Chris missed an Alabama game? He must REALLY love us!
We chose this one because John Evan is obsessed with trains. You get on a real train and take about a 20 min ride out to the patch. Once there you pick a pumpkin and they had a hayride, face painting, coloring, etc.

Sydney chose a butterfly
John Evan chose a snake
I love this picture because I think Chris and John Evan walk just alike
as you all know Sydney is such a poser-so she went all over the patch choosing places to pose.

on the train-we chose an outside seat
this is a gross picture of me-but I love the face JE is making

the train was loud



this was a real steam engine we got to check out

inside the store they had a train table. JE was SO upset when it was time to get on the "big" train cause he was having fun playing.

I loved how everyone was dressed up for their part!





5 comments:

heidi said...

now that does NOT look like a pumpkin patch in somebody's backyard! that is the real deal! how fun!

Katy said...

Look how cute Sydney Kate's braids are!!! That looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are such a cute family. I love the face/arm paintings!
Valoree

Kristin Tice said...

Oh. These are such cute pics. That looks like so much fun! I will have to see if we have something like that around here!!! Thanks for your comment. Glad Ashley seems to say good things about Josh!!!

Anonymous said...

You were over in my neck of the woods!! I live about 10 minutes from Calera! Looks like ya'll had a ball ... esp. to miss a BAMA game!!

Dawn O