Monday, April 20, 2009

Bats

Sydney Kate is playing t-ball at Taylorville. The team is the Bats. She is so cute playing and she seems to really enjoy it so far. There are 4 other girls on her team. She has been hitting pretty well and has been playing outfield. I think she gets pretty bored cause there is not a lot of action going on. But, at the last game she was able to stop a ball. She like to blow kisses and wave at her momma! I am so proud of her for being well rounded!
Thanks to everyone that has come to watch her play so far!
Valoree and Evan


Colt, Drew, and Mary
Colt is walking and looks like such a big boy now!




Gran Gran



Sydney Kate in her uniform


One of her favorite parts is when they say a prayer at the beginning of each game.


Huddling at the end of the game

getting ready to bat





my cute ball player!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Sydney is so cute in her little uniform. And love the pink helment! So girly!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love that they are the "bats." Sydney looks cute in her ball cap. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Richard to come watch her play. I'm glad she's enjoying it and sticking with it!
Valoree

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

So dang cute. Can't wait for Taylor to do things like that. Well I guess I can wait because that would mean she was older. I would so love to freeze her age. Sydney still girls up the hat and uniform. haha