Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sydney's 6th birthday party

Sydney had her 6th birthday party at Tuscaloosa Tumbling Tides. This is where she takes gymnastics and it is a really cute place to have a party. We ran out of time at the party so we opened gifts at home.
YaYa showing her some earrings that she bought her for one day in the future! Ashley and Collin and Bri came to the house too.
opening presents.....


love this picture!


She absolutely loves these sunglasses from Valoree.

in the partyroom having cake and icecream


taking a second to pose with mommy


posing on the beam
I had a friend applique her leotard and it turned out so cute!



Evan had just started walking!


look at all those kids! Sydney is well loved!

the cake


I was SO SO excited about the cake. I had it all figured out where it was going to match her leotard and the invitation. I also payed a lot of money for it. Well, Chris picked it up and someone pulled out in front of him and he had to slam on his brakes. So, needless to say the cake took a fall! I was SO upset!!!!! I cried like a little baby. The funny part is that Sydney didn't even notice. Sorry Chris I got so upset! I know it was not your fault...and I'm glad you were okay!
I can't believe Sydney is 6 years old. She is such a special daughter. She is doing great in school! She is a little social butterfly and loves to dance and do gymnastics. She is such a little momma to John Evan. I am blessed to be her momma!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she liked those glasses! They looked super cute on her! There were a TON of kids there! I love that pic of Ashley & Bri!
Valoree

Sara said...

I can't believe she is 6 years old! Where have all the years gone?