Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas show 2009

Sydney performed in the 2nd annual Holiday Show. She was an elf and they danced to "santa claus is coming to town". It was so cute and she did a great job! They had a Saturday night performance and a Sunday afternoon performance. It was crazy because all this happened the day after we got home from Disney so we were all exhausted. Thanks to everyone who came to see her dance!
Ya Ya, Pop, and Sandra P.
Pappy and Gran Gran
elf and reindeer


Her teacher, Miss Roberts


her babysitter, Miss Nikki




silly Daddy
John Evan started running fever at Saturday night's show. He fell asleep and was so pitiful.


proud momma

Emma and Sydney


Valoree, Hudson, and Evan


Wow....I've got my hands full!





I thought their outfits were SO cute! It was such a fun weekend!
Sydney with her big sister, Rebekah




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a really cute show and Sydney looked sooo darn cute! Really got me feeling that Christmas spirit! I think Evan really enjoyed it, too! And yes, you are going to have your hands full...in fact I think you already do.
Valoree