Saturday, January 23, 2010

Disney post #1

We took the kids to Disney World in November. It was our first trip and we had a WONDERFUL time! The weather was perfect, the flight was perfect, and the kids were perfect....well not perfect but really good! Ofcourse my pictures are backwards(how do I fix that?) and there are more pictures to come.
We went to all the parks and this was in Epcot.

We rode a bus from the hotel to the different parks.
waiting at the bus stop

We stayed at the Carribean Beach. It was a really neat place...beachy theme.




The castle in Magic Kingdon was breathtaking! Especially at night.


Our first night we ate at The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom. It was a buffet style meal where pooh and his friends came around to each table. The food was really good and it was nice that the characters came around to every table so you dont have to wait in a line or anything.

Posing with Woody and Jesse


magic carpet ride




This was one of my favorite things. It was the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. It was just A HUGE tree house that you walked through.
trying to pull out the sword


posing with the 3d glasses



Sydney in the snowwhite ride. They were both terrified....so I don't recommend this ride.

Dumbo ride



so sweet holding hands


The double stroller was WELL worth the money!


The parades were really neat...you could walk out and "party" with the characters

our first time to see the beautiful castle




so excited to go to the magic kingdom

waiting on the airplane


We had to be at the airport super early on a Sunday morning . Thanks so much to my dad for driving us! The kids did really great it was just a long day. We had some ear popping issues and a sippy cup full of milk spilled in our carry on...but other than that...great!
Oh I want to go back right now!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You can copy and paste the pictures once you upload them to blogger...I tested it out one time, and it worked.

And I am totally in the mood for Disneyland now! I got a free ticket to Disneyland, so now I just have to get myself out there...and hopefully talk someone into going with me! :) And I am SOOOO glad to know that the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse was moved to DisneyWorld...they took it down and put up the Tarzan Treehouse at Disneyland and I was NOT happy about that...so now I have to go to Disneyworld too...:)

Anonymous said...

I want to go. Looks like so much fun! Little behind on your posting? :)
Val