Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Can Hudson Spend the night?

Sydney asks me all the time "Can Hudson spend the night?" So, last Sunday I finally said "yes". They had so much fun together and were so cute! We made brownies after John Evan went to bed. Hudson was so sweet to Sydney by helping her do things like turning on lights and washing hands! He will make a great big brother one day!


It did not take long at all to mess up Sydney's room. How can you play in all that mess?
Brushing teeth after bath time.
They both went to sleep pretty quick. Actually, I think Hudson was asleep before we finished the prayer. But, ofcourse they both ended up in the bed with me.
The only bad part... now everytime Sydney goes somewhere she wants to spend the night or if she has a friend over she wants them to spend the night with her! Hopefully this is just a stage because she gets pretty upset about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute pictures. I'm glad they were good for you. Hudson asks all the time when he can spend the night with Sydney again. I'm glad they get along. For a little while there I didn't think they liked each other very much but I think they were just both going through some stuff. The last couple of times I've had them, they've been great.
-valoree