Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did. Unfortunately, people always make the comment that they are glad it is over. Well, I'm not. As I take a break from taking down decorations, I can't help but feel sad. I love Christmas and only wish we could be in the spirit all year long!
I had a lot more pictures to post, but for some reason things stopped working. So, here is a start.
We went to momma and daddy's Christmas Eve. Daddy read the story of Jesus' birth and we played Dirty Santa and ate, ate, ate.



Valoree with John Evan and Hudson
Cute Christmas hat
Gran Gran and Pappy with their 6 grandchildren

(Sydney had an accident right after we arrived, so she had to put on some of Hudson's pj's.)
John Evan playing the piano.

Christmas night we went to Chris' Grandmother Sprayberry's.
Cousins: Jackson, Selma Brooke, Sydney, Emma, and John Evan

Christmas morning. Sydney was so excited! She was still half asleep when she was looking at all her goodies.
John Evan was still asleep when Sydney got up. So, when he finally woke Sydney showed him how all his toys worked.
Sydney with her princess "hair and makeup" set.

I'll post more pictures when I can get the blog to work!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Valoree said...

Cute cute cute! Those are some really good pictures. I miss Christmas, too!

Meghan said...

how fun!! you guys look like you had a great christmas. I will put my pictures on my blog as soon as we get unpacked. I promise.