Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sunbeam

My little nursey baby is now a Sunbeam! I can't believe it. Her first Sunday was a couple of weeks ago and she did so good. We talked about it a lot and she had me tell her over and over again on the way to church what they would be doing. Chris walked her down to primary and he said she just walked up and sat down in a little chair. Chris walked to the back of the room and she turned around and waved. He said it was a lot harder for him! She talked about it all day and even taught "primary" to John Evan. We are so proud of her!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute that she played primary with John Evan! Girls are so funny! Although Hudson tells me just about everyday how he plays barbie cars at Sophie's house. I haven't shared that one with Richard yet :)
Valoree

heidi said...

i am so impressed with syndey's mature attitude toward primary. she must have gotten that from chris....haha
i totally missed the t-town book club last night while i was at my boring old lady book discussion. i feel like reading a dirty book just to protest!

Meghan said...

What a big girl! Her picture on the primary bulletin board is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Haley has been telling me that Sydney has not been in nursury! She is growing up so fast! I love the blog!