Friday, July 20, 2007

best cousins

Hudson came to spend the night with us a couple of weeks ago. They had the best time playing. Here are just a couple of cute shots.
They decided to make a water slide. So, they carried buckets of water to the top and.....

then went flying down. Luckily, most of the time they landed on their feet.
Cute picture in the club house
John Evan playing in the mud puddle at the bottom of the slide.

I am so thankful that my kids have cousins close by to grow up with! We love you Chandler, Hudson, Shelby, Drew, and babies on the way!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids, cute swing set! -Meghan

Anonymous said...

If i had your back yard, i would make it water slide too! That's awesome! I hope by the time I have kids i'll live closer to my niece and nephew.

Valoree said...

So cute! I'm glad they've gotten to a point where they actually play nice together. So Sweet! He asks all the time when he can go back to Sydney's house!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Look at that sweet baby. He is so adorable. He looks just like Chris. Its so funny Sydney looks just like you and John Evan is like Chris.

Anonymous said...

Who has babies on the way??? I love the pics!