Saturday, July 14, 2007

Trip to SC

Me, the kids, Momma, Daddy, Heather, Elizabeth, and Shelby all went to South Carolina to visit family. The trip was pretty good. The kids did great! Now-the trip back was a different story. Sydney had to stop a million times to tee tee and she threw the biggest fit I have ever seen at McDonalds. I was really stressed out!
We just kinda hung out at Grandma's most of the time. One day we went to see a movie and went out to lunch. We also went to the "yellow mall". The last night me and the kids went to my cousin Brian and Emily's house to hang out. thanks for having us guys!

Sydney, Emily, and Brianna
Sydney playing with the big soccer ball at Kay and William's house where we had a spaghetti dinner
John Evan with the big basketball
My cousins, Christen, Ben and Luke with Daddy and the kids.
As you can see John Evan was not happy unless I was holding him!
I have so many memories of me and my sisters swinging on this front porch. Good times Good times!
Cousin Katie bought the girls a princess crown and earrings. They were so excited! Thanks Katie!
Grandma with the girls
She was telling them stories about when me and Elizabeth were little girls!


Grandma with her brother Tom

It is always great to see Grandma. She is so sweet and funny!

1 comment:

Valoree said...

Wish I could have gone! Maybe next time.