Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Running again

Chris, Chad, and I ran another 5K on the 21st. It was to raise money for Brookwood's Volleyball team.
Before.....

After.....
Boy does my face get red!

Okay-this is proof that not all runners are in good shape. Just look at this guy! He had his shirt off the ENTIRE time. He never put it back on during the awards or anything! The funniest part was that he ran like a duck! It was hillarious!
Chad received 2nd place in his age group.
Chris got third.
I got 1st place with 31:56--but guess what? I was the only participant in my age group! Oh well-I was still proud!

The race was really tough. It was literally up and down hills the whole way. Chad and Chris were a little ways ahead of me. I was getting really tired towards the end and then I saw the guys passing me going the opposite way and my MP3 player started playing..."There goes my hero" I was so pumped then--Chris really is my hero! I am so happy that he supports me and participates with me in these races! He is a wonderful husband and father. He tells me everday that I am gorgous and that he is proud of me. He is a great provider for his family and he works hard! Thanks Chris!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caroline, that is so sweet! It almost made me cry. Ya'll are such a sweet family. I'm glad that Chris is so supportive of you.

heidi said...

caroliiiine, you are gorgeous!
you have it all! i hope you know that! all this and running too? could it get any better?

Valoree said...

You look so tiny in those pictures. Your waist and stomach are nonexistant! Great job!

Caroline said...

Thank y'all for the sweet comments!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Yall are so sweet together. Yall make an adorable couple. Congratulations on the 1st place that is awesome. You are in great shape you should be very proud of yourself.