Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Do y'all remember this post?........



Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Dream
Last night Sydney and I were laying in her bed. We always talk and tell stories and snuggle right before bed time. This is what she said to me......"Hey mommy, last night I had a dream. I dreamed that Heavenly Father and Gordon B Hinkley saw eachother in heaven. They were friends and they hugged eachother."I could NOT believe it. How precious! I had no idea what to say! What a wonderful child and a wonderful dream! A little background....Gordon B. Hinkley is the living prophet of our church. He is an inspired man called to speak for the Lord, just as other prophets did in the scriptures. He is the only person on the earth who receives revelation to guide the entire church.



I'm so glad I posted that so I can always remember it! President Hinkley passed away this week. He was 97 years old and had his family by his side. I have a testimony that Hinkley was a true prophet of God. I know that he was inspired by our Heavenly Father to lead and guide us. He will be missed, but I know that he is with his dear wife now and that we will all live together again.


When I told Sydney the news, she said "Well, he was old and he was sick and he probably had pneumonia." She said it just so serious like that is what she thinks happened. So sincere.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...yes, I do remember that. How sweet. She is wise beyond her years!
Valoree

Elizabeth said...

Wow, yeah I remember reading that. How sweet!

Meghan said...

She is so perceptive. I can't believe she said that, but she has had her share of funerals (not to mention her mother) this year. What a sweetie.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Wow that is so sweet. Kids are so sincere too and you know they always tell the truth too. That is precious.

Jennifer said...

I DO remember this post..I just got chills.