Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I love being a mother!

Wow, is there anything greater than being a mother?
After I put Sydney to bed tonight I heard her singing, so I went to her door. She was singing "I am a Child of God". She sang it perfectly. Now, I am aware that she knows this song, but I have never actually heard her sing it all the way through all by herself. It was a great experience! She truly is a Child of God!


The other day Sydney and I were sitting in the floor playing and she got up and said, "Man, I'm so sore!" Apparently I say that a lot!

The other day we were sitting at the table eating lunch and Sydney said, "I am so tired and SO stressed out!" Then she said, "What does stressed out mean?" Man, she is cute!

John Evan is pretty darn cute too! He is starting to talk a lot more and it is hillarious! Our favorite word that he says is "chip". You would just have to hear it. So cute!

I love my kids!

I love my husband too. Yesterday he told me how much he appreciates all that I do for the kids and that I am a great mom. I really needed to hear that. He will never know how much that means to me!
Wow- I am blessed!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

How sweet! I love it when I feel like I am a good mom and those moments are the best. It's so fun to watch the kids grow and become little people.

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Sydney is pretty funny, You Might Say:) You are a great mom. Who would have ever thought? Just kidding!
Love ya! Val

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Oh my goodness that has to be one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. Sydney is a very special child. She is so funny too.

Ashley said...

Wow. Cute. Moments like that really teach you to watch what you say around your kids right? It's a good think you're a good example to them! :)