Sunday, June 29, 2008

Part 5

Gran Gran holding John Evan
He asked about them for a couple of days after we got home. He got really used to seeing them everyday for a full week! By coincidence, Kim and Chris Messervy were in Destin the same week. We found out they were less than 30 miles away. So, Friday night which also happened to be Kim's birthday, they drove to our house and we went out to eat. Mom and Dad were nice enough to watch the kids. Ashley and Collin went too. We had a WONDERFUL dinner. Ashley and I picked out Kim a really cute cake from Winn Dixie so we went back to the house for cake and icecream. It was SO good to beable to hang out with them.
Doesn't she look amazing? She deserved her days off with no kids!
Ashley, Kim, and me
sitting on the back of the toilet brushing teeth hanging on to trusty ole "mea".
What a funny little man!

Love this picture!
The group of crazy parasaliers!
I am not a good story teller so I will not even attempt to tell the story of this. But, it was crazy and fun! We rode on a bananna boat to get to the real boat which was SO fun! Collin and Ashley went up first. The ocean was SO rough that you had to hold on with both hands to not get flung off the boat. Chandler, Daddy, and I went up next. It was amazing! It was so quiet and peaceful. The water looked beautiful (no I didn't see any sharks) . It just felt like the world just stopped and we were the only people still moving and we were watching from afar. Weird but neat. The driver dipped our feet twice and we were up between 10-13 minutes. I got a little sick towards the end but not too bad. Just felt gross the rest of the day! I HIGHLY recommend parasailing to everyone! Well worth the $60.00!
Pappy, Gran Gran, Sydney and me
beautiful cousins


waiting in line to ride go-carts
As you all know, John Evan is obsessed with race cars. He was actually too short to be a passenger but they ended up letting us take him. He was VERY upset when he thought he was not going to get to go. Chris said he rode silently the whole time with a BIG OLE grin on his face!


The three stooges!


Chillin with sunglasses
Isn't Chandler handsome? He could be on a Dr. Pepper commercial
riding the train
riding the swings







3 comments:

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Love the pics. Looks like so much fun. I am so scared of heights but I prob would like to parasail.

Ashley said...

I went to a wedding this past weekend and Brittany and Jody were both there. Both of them told me how much I looked like you now. I'm told that a lot, but in that picture of you, me and Kim, I don't think we look much alike at all! Cute pictures, and yes, Chandler could so be on a Dr. Pepper commercial!

Anonymous said...

oh caroline, it looks like you guys all had SO much fun! there is a pic of heather, mary and your dad...well before i read what you wrote about it i thought it was your mom, you and your dad! and to comment on ashley's comment--growing up i always thought you looked like valoree but you do favor caroline too. but remember people see what they want to see, heck our whole high school had me and caroline confused all 4 years!