Monday, September 29, 2008

Alabama Adventure

Valoree, Elizabeth, and I took the kids to Alabama Adventure. It rained on and off pretty much the whole time but it was still a lot of fun. The kids were so good and had a great time. John Evan got a little upset that he couldn't ride everything. Thank goodness Elizabeth was there to ride with the kids! I get sick and Val wanted to ride-but is pregnant. I was so proud of Sydney Kate for being so brave.
Roller coaster- I love this picture cause they are laughing!

The water park was really neat. Unfortunately, the kids were pretty cold after getting rained on.
Hudson on the slide
After a couple of time John Evan got used to the slide and went without holding my hand!

Sydney and Shelby playing in the water

John Evan and I on the race cars
Sydney and Shelby
Three Musketeers
motorcycles



Thanks Mercedes for the free tickets!

2 comments:

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Looks like yall had fun.

Mink News said...

Wow, I surprised to see you just went there. It just got sooo cold in Utah today, I can't even imagine swimming!