Sunday, August 30, 2009

late summer post

Can't believe summer is over! Here are some more fun things we did. We had my nephew, Drew, spend the night. They had a blast. It was so cute cause usually when we have friends or cousins spend the night they usually sleep in Sydney's room. This time Drew slept in John Evan's room and it was like his first little spend the night company. We had Hudson spend the night one night too (can't believe I have no pictures!)
Sydney had to have a family picture for school and ofcouse we didn't have an updated on. So, we snapped a quick one after church. Thanks Roz!
John Evan loves his little friend Jackson.



I love this picture of them hugging.
Taylor's birthday party at the Dance Center.




We had my neice, Shelby, spend the night. We met Elizabeth at the Galleria and just walked around and rode the carousel.

we saw Elmo there......

Kim and Susan came to Tuscaloosa for some girlie time! It was wonderful! Susan brought us a basket full of pampering items and goodies. How sweet is that? They got there on a Friday night and we just stayed up late talking. Saturday we went shopping and ate at Olive Garden, Susan left late Saturday afternoon and Kim and I worked on some sewing projects. Well, she worked and I supervised. She made a bedskirt for John Evan's bed and a eurosham for both beds. They are beautiful! Chris watched the kids (and Madison too) all day so I could have some girlie time. He took them to Anna's birthday party at the Fun Factory. Ofcourse there are no pictures since I wasn't there...but they had fun. Then to McDonalds and to see G-Force. Thanks girls for coming! I can't wait for our next girlie time!



hanging out with Anna and Luke

Pioneer Day at church was really neat this year. The family in charge did a great job. We had dinner, games, music, and a pie contest.


stick pull

Dan was beating everybody!
sack races

Sydney and Merigan

We are still decorating the house! I bought some paint for the kid's rooms today! YAY!

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

When you're done painting your kids' rooms, come and paint Olivia's! I can't get up the motivation to do it yet.

househunter said...

Wow, everytime I look at your blog, I miss Tuscaloosa and all the great people there! The ward party looked like a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute! I enjoy looking at your photos. Roll Tide!!!