Friday, August 03, 2007

Critter Creek Farm

We (me, the kids, Mary and Drew, Momma, my friend Kim and her kids) all went to Critter Creek farm last Friday. It was super hot, but they had a good time!
John Evan LOVED the rabbits. Here are him and Sarah Madelyn looking at their cage. Drew swinging. How cute is he in that hat?
Drew any Sydney posing in front of the pigs.
John Evan being brave and feeding the goats.
The boys swinging.
We'll definately be heading back when they have the pumpkin patch in the fall. EWWW I can't wait for the FALL weather and football season! Roll Tide~

3 comments:

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

They are so cute. John Evan looked like such a big boy feeding the goat. That was an adorable outfit he was wearing.

Valoree said...

Yeah, it looks really hot! Drew's face is so red!

Meghan said...

John Evan looks about as excited as I was when we saw the goats. He does look less afraid than I was. It looks like fun!