Thursday, August 23, 2007

House update

Well, we still have a lot to do to the house, but I got a couple of things I am excited about!
This wall hanging is from Pier 1 and I love it! Thanks Valoree and Angie for the Gift Certificate!

A lady from church gave us a piano. No one in the house plays, but hopefully one day we will learn. Sydney wants me and her to take lessons together!
I'll continue to post updates on the house as we get them done. I am still trying to talk Chris into painting Sydney's room pink for her birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a piano, wow! that's awesome. you should definately let lessons be something sydney tries to see if she likes it. you know how big it was for me growing up. they say the best time to learn to read music is the same time you're learning to read words.

Meghan said...

very snazy wall hanging. Again I am must control my house wanting jealousy.

heidi said...

a piano!!! i am so jealous! you and sydney MUST take lessons together! it is a sign!