Monday, August 20, 2007

Shelby Park

I thought I would post some pictures of the kids at Shelby Park to help everyone cool off!

The first time we went John Evan didn't want to get in the water!

Chandler was a great help with the kids!
Sydney and Anna M.

Luke was VERY upset the first time he got water in his face! He eventually warmed up a little and played!
Anna H. posing
Too bad the park is not for mommies too cause we just have to sit on the side and burn up! Can't wait for cooler weather!

4 comments:

Valoree said...

Who's to say it's not for Mommy's,too? Next time you go I expect you to be in your swimsuit in that fountain!

Caroline said...

Oh believe me-that would not be a pretty site! But Sydney sure has tried to talk me into it!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

They are too cute. Girl you should have just jumped on it. haha

Debbie said...

I love the picture of Sydney with her hands under her chin... I'm not sure what she's doing, but she sure looks cute!