Monday, August 20, 2007

So you think you can dance?

Okay. So I am obsessed with this show! I DVR'd it everytime it came on and after the kids were in bed I grabbed my blanket and curled up in the recliner. I love being able to fast forward commercials!
So, I just think it is so amazing that the dancers can learn those dances in such a small amount of time in styles they didn't know and with partners they have never worked with. They are awesome!
Sabra won and I was so happy! I was pulling for her or Neal. I just really didn't want Danny to win. He is a great dancer but I didn't care for his personality. I liked Lacey a lot but I thought it was only fair that another family was blessed with all that money.
I especially liked all the crump and hip hop routines. Love Shane!
So, what did y'all think? Is anyone as obsessed as me?
Can't wait until next season!

5 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I was obsessed last year. Kristin Layton and I never missed an episode. I wanted to be obsessed this year, but without Tivo or DVR, I got lost. Thanks for filling me into who won.

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

I started watching it in the beginning but got out of it.

Debbie said...

I am definitely obsessed! I LOVE this show! We have DVR, but there was one week that it didn't tape the show. I can't remember why.. sometimes our DVR freezes up- maybe that's why it didn't tape, but anyways, I wanted to cry! I got on YouTube and a few of the dances that I missed had been posted on there. I can't really say that I had a favorite dancer this year though. Of course, last year I was pulling for Benji all the way, but this year I just couldn't decide. I couldn't stand Danny at first, but I thought he started developing more of a personality towards the end, and he sure could dance! I liked Lacey, but I had a hard time reading whether she was being sincere or fake most of the time. I loved Neil, too! So cute! ;-) I loved his gymnastics skills!

tracyp said...

Mike and I swear by this show. We new Benji (last years winner), Mike reactivated him while on his mission and we got to hang out with them when they came to St Louis last year. We're hoping to take Lacy out when they come thru in Oct. It's the only reality TV we watch and we are obsessed with it.