Sunday, September 09, 2007

15 months

John Evan had his 15 month check up on Friday. He weighed in at 25 lbs 7oz and 32 inches tall. He is in the 75th percentile for both. Sydney was so sweet while he was getting his shots. She just hugged on him and told him it would be okay. He is such a sweet and loving boy, but we definately have our hands full with him! Him and Sydney have started fighting over toys and it is so funny because he will take something from her and run away and just die laughing! He thinks it is the funniest thing! Here are some sweet pictures of my big baby!






5 comments:

mcamp said...

Oh my gosh he so looked like the Jones side of the family with his frowning face. Hahaha!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

What a sweet baby. Sydney is such a sweet big sister.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Those pictures are precious! I need to get my hands on him!
Valoree

Ashley said...

Wow. He really is growing into his own personality isn't he? I want so badly to see him dying out laughing. I think that would be hilarious to see.

Debbie said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 15 months old already!