Thursday, September 06, 2007

Fungomery

The kids and I took a day trip to Fungomery (as Heidi calls Montgomery) to see Heidi and the kids. We had a great time! I got a little turned around on the way there and on the way back. So, now Chris forbids me to go anywhere else by myself! Anyway, my story will not be near as entertaining as Heidi's!
We just hung out and visited mostly. Well, tried to anyway. It's hard to even hold a conversation with 4 kids under the age of three! We went to a cool art museum and the kids had a blast playing in the children's section. The best part-it was free! You have to pay like $6 to get into CHOM here. Then we got all dressed to go swimming at the YMCA and Reagan got sick right by the counter out front. Not fun! You should have seen us trying to get it cleaned up and trying to keep the kids from stepping in it! Then Sydney broke down when she found out we couldn't go swimming! But we made it up to them with a trip to get icecream. Then we went to dinner where I had the BEST hamburger! Thanks Heidi for having us over! We had a great time and we miss y'all!
Scarlett is such a good baby. I think I only heard her cry like once!
Reagan throwing the ball at the museum

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha. Us Jones girls are terrible with directions! I make Collin drive everywhere we go, and if I'm driving I'm always like, "How long am I staying on this road, or this interstate? Don't go to sleep I might make a wrong turn!"

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Don't feel bad when I first moved to Tuscaloosa from Greensboro I got lost trying to get to the University Mall and ended up in Cottandale, don't ask me how. haha

Anonymous said...

Um, you Jones girls may be bad as directions but I'm not...j/k I can be, just not as bad as ya'll :)
Looks like a fun trip. I know you were glad to see her.
Valoree