Monday, September 10, 2007

S-Y-D-N-E-Y

S-Y-D-N-E-Y, Sydney Sydney is my name

I have been trying to get Sydney to learn how to spell her name for a while now. I have her name on canvases up on her wall in her room. So, every night we go over it. She could only remember the S-Y-D-Y. Honestly I started getting frusturated!!!!! One night Chris was putting her to bed and he made up this silly little song and she learned it in ONE night! I am so proud of her but ofcourse was so frusturated that Chris got it done that fast! Now she can spell it without even having to sing the song. My big girl and my great husband!






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, Sydney! Great pictures, too. How do you get so many great shots of your kids??? I always seem to miss the good ones.

Anonymous said...

She just keeps getting prettier and prettier! That's so great that she can spell her name. Hudson has learned to also and goes around all the time saying H-U-D-S-O-N. It's so cute. Great pictures!
Valoree

Meghan said...

what a cute girl! by the way, that's what dad's do.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you that Luke can say Sydney. It sounds more like Ninny, but he recognizes her in pictures.

Ashley said...

Funny. So was that the song? S-Y-D-N-E-Y, Sydney Sydney is my name?

Caroline said...

Ashley-
Yes, that was part of it. It has a cute little tune. It also says S-Y-D spells Syd and N-E-Y spells ney. Very creative ,huh? I wonder what he will come up with for Kate. Haha~

Robyn said...

She is so beautiful AND smart!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

What a big girl!!!!! It normally works like that you spend a lot of time trying to do something and finally get frustrated then the man comes along and does it in one night. haha

Debbie said...

She's so beautiful!