Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Critter Creek Farm


We went to Critter Creek Farm last week to the pumpkin patch. The kids had a lot of fun, well I say that but actually John Evan was pretty ill most of the time. I think his tennis shoes were too tight and then he just got really tired towards the end. He pretty much screamed the whole time we were on the hayride! So maybe Sydney had a good time. They got to feed the animals and jump on the inflatables and pick out a pumpkin. I LOVE FALL! John Evan sitting on a pumpkin. Notice I took his shoes off!
Luke, Anna, Sydney, John Evan, and Isabella posing with the pumpkins.
Sydney feeding the animals.
John Evan picking his pumpkin.
Sydney with the best picks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sydney's headband! So cute! And how cute are they in their halloween shirts? Love it!
Valoree

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. Leave it to boys to spoil the fun. haha Those black shirts look so good on them with their platinum blonde hair.

Jeni said...

Your kids are SO cute (that picture of John Evan sitting on that pumpkin...too darn cute), and I do love Syndey's hairband...I didn't even know about this place...found that great one in Clanton, but this one looks like tons o' fun too!!

Meghan said...

They are so cute, and getting to be such big kids. They both look like they had the best time.