Monday, October 01, 2007

New hair and cute kids

My hair is a VERY sore subject for me! A while back I decided to go back to my natural color and loved it. Well, after two tries my hair just kept fading back more to a dirty blond. So, they did shades this time. We'll see. I also chopped it off!

This is a dress that I wore when I was a little girl in a wedding. It made me cry when Sydney put it on. It is handmade and real simple but pretty. Ofcourse she had to wear it to church-maybe she didn't look too old timey!
We had some family pictures done at Capital Park yesterday. John Evan fell and got this nice HUGE bruise on his head. Ofcourse we had only taken a few pictures before this happened!
John Evan can say BUBBLES!
My sweet babies!

8 comments:

Meghan said...

Cute hair hot mama!! Sydney's dress is cute, nothing like the scary ones that Anna has inherited. Poor John Evan's head, he is a boy though, there are many more bumps to come.

mcamp said...

Cute cute cute!!!

It's just different seeing you with darker hair.

Ashley said...

So I saw some of y'all's pictures on Mike's blog yesterday and freaked out because in the black and white photo, your hair looks black! I'm glad to see it not as dark, and I think it looks good! Just trying to be more like your gorgeous, younger sister, huh? :)

Caroline said...

I know Ashley! I look like I don't belong in the family! Yes-I just want to be just like you!

Anonymous said...

You're hair does look really cute! And of course your kid's pictures are precious! Poor John Evan but yes, he is a boy and accidents are going to happen.
Val

tracyp said...

I love your hair!

Jeni said...

Caroline, precious hair! I went dark (my natural color) when I was pregnant with Ethan, but I ended up going blonde again...I can't help myself. I've been blonde since I was 15. I should put some pics of me on my blog from when my hair was dark and see what people think..hmmm...I want to see your pictures that Mike took....he's supposed to do ours in November, hopefully after I've lost a little weight!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Oh my goodness I love your hair!!!! You look so dark skinned with your hair dark. Love it, love it. Your babies are absolutely adorable. Poor John Evan with that bruise that looks painful.