Monday, October 15, 2007

Daughtry

I went to the Alabama Homecoming concert a couple of weekends ago. I totally fell in love with Chris Daughtry on American Idol. I was pretty upset that he didn't win! We had a great time at the concert! Our seats sucked, but it was still cool to be able to see him perform. He is SO hot! I went with two of my sisters, Mary and Ashley, Ashley's husband Collin, Mary's mother-in law, sister-in-law, and neices. Someone on the floor threw an Alabama hat on the stage and one of the guitarists put it on. That was pretty cool! Thanks to Chris for taking a vacation day to keep the kids and thanks to Mary and Ashley for some great sister time!



We ran into some people from church after the concert.
Ashley, Mary (how cute is her little pudge?), me, Kristin, and Jana

This shot shows how far away we were..oh well he still sounded awesome!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok... i cannot believe you didn't tell me you went to see Daughtry!!! I'm so jealous! I love them (and him) too!

Mink News said...

I didn't know you went... I went oo with Dave. I agree, it was great!

Ashley said...

Yay. Thanks for inviting us. Oh and you spell Kristin with an "i" and Jana like that, not Jenna. FYI. You wouldn't have known that, but there ya go. :)

mcamp said...

OOOO...I didn't know the homecoming program already happened...I loved going to do that when we lived there...darn moving...

heidi said...

you are wearing a skirt! it looks fantastic! who are you and what have you done with my caroline?

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

Ok I am so jealous. He has to be one of the hottest guys.