Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Closing a chapter

Well, we are closing a chapter in our life. We spent the last 14 months serving in our church branch in Greensboro. I have to admit that it was challenging for many different reasons but it was also a really good experience for our whole family. Our testimonies had an oportunity to grow and we learned so much. I especially grew to love the children there. They are so sweet and just full of life.

So, we will start back going to church in Tuscaloosa on Sunday and I already have a calling. I'm going to pull an Ashley and see if anyone can guess what it is. The only hint I can give you is that I am going to be REALLY OVER WHELMED!

9 comments:

mcamp said...

Nursery leader?

I heard about some of the "challenges"...

I'm glad though that you are going back to Tuscaloosa!

heidi said...

hmmmm. this is so fun. let me go through my mental list of overwhelming callings...
primary pres
yw pres
rs pres
cub scouts
nursery leader
ward missionary

but i think my official guess will be....
.......
rs pres.
whatever it is, you will be such a blessing to the ward.

Cheyenne said...

Hmmm...my guess is with Kim's. I say nursery leader. It will be so sad not to see you in church anymore. At least this week is stake conference, so I have a few weeks still to brace myself.

Anonymous said...

my guess is..... yw president...??? I am glad y'all are back!

Jill

Ashley said...

1st or 2nd Young Women's Counselor

tracyp said...

I like RS callings! Well not for me but for you! I hope you can handle being with more then 15 people at church!

Elizabeth said...

RS secretary...I know there is still a vacancy and they haven't called me to it and your sister is in the presidency...:)

nbarnes2 said...

im going with primary presidency but i have no idea whos where in tuscaloosa

Mink News said...

I feel as if I can not give an adequate guess because of my absense in the T-Town ward, therefore, I will have to pull out on this one, and just wait to hear!