Sunday, September 28, 2008

Natalie wins and well kinda Heidi too

My new calling is PRIMARY PRESIDENT. I am really excited and nervous and overwhelmed and all that good stuff. I know it will be a huge growing experience for me and for that reason I am greatful.
The primary is our name for children's church. So, therefore I will be over all of the children's programs (classes, nursery,scouts,activities etc. etc) . The good news is that I will have 2 counselors and a secretary that are WONDERFUL! Mary is my secretary and she is the most organized person I know-so YAY!
Thanks to everybody who put in some good guesses.

Chris's dad went home today. He is doing well and able to be up and moving around a little. It's just going to be kinda day to day. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and concerns!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh wow! How neat to be working with Mary. You'll do wonderfully!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new calling! And Mary is the most organized person I know too..you'll do great!

Katy said...

I've been Primary President since 1 month after we moved here and I've also gotten certified Scout training so e-mail me if you want some ideas or anything like that. Primary is so rewarding; you'll do great.

Mink News said...

Sounds like lots of fun! You will be wonderful!!!