Friday, January 16, 2009

blessings and visits

Just had to show my little invention didn't work out so well. All the cards sagged to the middle and you couldn't see them well. I'll have to rig it better next year. By the way-my cards are still up. I LOVE Christmas cards and don't ever want to take them down! Evan was blessed on the 4th. We all went to Valoree's after church for lunch.


We missed Mary and the boys.








Evan's dress was SO beautiful! Angie did a WONDERFUL job!
I'm so proud of the newest addition to our family!







Ashley, Sydney Kate, and I took a girl's trip to Huntsville to see the Messervy's and the Layton's.
Madison and Sydney were so excited to see eachother! Chris M. watched all the kids so we could go out to eat. We went a yummy Tai (spelling?) restaurant. I was real scared while looking at the menu but it ended up being great!


me, SK, and Ashley


Kate is almost one and so sweet!


We had Madison take our picture. That is why it is at an angle. Doesn't Kim look amazing? I am so proud of her.

Jack (almost 2) and Madison


Saturday we went to visit Kristen and Chase and Cade. What a sweet baby.

the girls had a blast


Thanks Kim for having us over! Come see us soon!
Chris- I LOVE LOVE YOU! Thank you for keeping John Evan so we could have some girlie time!

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I'm glad you had fun with Kim. I love Evan's blessing gown. I'm jealous of what Angie can do with a needle and thread. I saw Evan at stake conference last week and she is absolutely adorable! I know she must be spoiled.

Meghan said...

Valoree looks so cute with her little baby girl! Love the dress. I am so glad that you have a little girl time every once in a while.

Nicole said...

Great pictures! It is so fun having family around. I do love Evan's gown too.