Monday, January 05, 2009

just the beginning

My dear and precious friend, Tammy, and her kids came over before Christmas for a play date and we made really cute Santa ornaments.

Sydney's last day of preschool before Christmas break.
The dressed in their pj's (well Sydney Kate wore a night gown) and watched Polar Express and ate popcorn. They were learning about the letter "P".






I met some more dear and precious friends (adella and kim) at the mall to see Santa and do a little shopping.



Taylor LOVED Santa! It was the cutest thing. John Evan would not have anything to do with him. Sydney did sit in his lap but I didn't get any pictures. They now have a stupid rule that you can't use your own camera unless you buy one of their packages. The lady was WAY rude to me!



They loved riding the train!



Some of the cousins after church one day. So cute!
I will probably have a TON of Christmas posts-so beware! I love Christmas so much and miss it already!
RANDOM-I love when I am reading a book to John Evan and I stop to talk about something in the picture and he says "Don't talk about it" I guess he wants me to stick to the story!
Whenever Chris has to get onto John Evan he comes running up to me and says "Daddy hurt my feelings" It is so cute!
My new calling at church is Sunbeam teacher (teacher for the 3 year olds) I am real excited about staying in primary!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny about JE! Luke barely has enough attention span to even finish a book! And, he also runs to me and says either "Daddy hurt my seelings (feelings)" or "Daddy was mean at me." Our boys are so funny. I can't wait to see more Christmas pictures! I'm sad that it's over, too.

nbarnes2 said...

i love how he tells you not to talk about it. he sounds like my kinda kid. jackson always wants to point out every single item and i'm like lets get on with it and finish.

Nicole said...

That is too funny, the girls watched polar express that last week of school too, and when I took my kids to the mall to see Santa here, I saw that stupid sign as well but paid no attention to it and I took my camera right on up in there and quickly snapped a few! They are just money hungry!

Adella and Dallas Skinner said...

I love that about JE. That is too funny. Taylor normally takes the book from me and starts trying to read it herself.